Together we'll go beyond learning how tools like PhpStorm can level up your developer-y super powers and demonstrate how your developer life can change if you maximize your use of these tools.
As developers we struggle everyday to solve problems and we rely on development tools to help us puzzle through those problems. Years ago, I adopted PhpStorm to augment my skills and in doing so I've learned a lot of ways how to gain the most out of the tool.
Come as we break through the levels of complexity and level up your skills as we talk about:
* Navigating through code to quickly reach the depth and breath of the Drupal codebase.
* Use your detective skills to understand your code with debuggers, code comparison tools, code generators, and history.
* Scan your code for errors with passive analysis tools.
* Rummage through your endless bag of self-made solutions, tools, and handy helpers.
* How to make PhpStorm adapt to the way you like to work and harness the power of keyboard shortcuts to gain a new super power.
Ahead of the talk, if there are specific things you want to hear about. Please shout out to me @chris_m_weber on twitter or leave a comment.
Learn a new super power with an advanced development tool.